Monday, June 16, 2008

Trip Pictures!!

Well, so sad to say, I am back from my trip...but I have some great pictures to post...so here goes.




Our trip started out in Amsterdam. Amsterdam is a great European City, but sooooo different than anything you would find here in the states.



We were only there for a few days. We spent the time with Uncle Will's friend Lori who is fabulous!! We were soooo lucky that she was able to come meet us (she lives in Belgium, so she was very close.)





For those of you who don't know...certain things are legal there that aren't quite legal here...



We went to the Anne Frank house. It was really amazing!!!


Next we went to Cairo and saw the pyramids and rode camels...Grandma was the first to jump on that camel's back...





Eli had a heart to heart with the sphynx...




Then we went to Petra, Jordan...Petra is absolutely amazing!!!








At our Hotel in Petra Eli took my camera to go take some pictures or our amazing view and this is a few of the pictures that he came back with...






We then headed to Jerusalem...


These are pictures of the old city, and the wailing wall...








This is Temple Rock...





The Garden Tomb and The Garden of Gethsemane...







We then drove to the Dead Sea, the Sea of Gallilee and the Mediteranean Sea...








Then Back to Cairo where we rode a Felluca on the Nile...








We hung around Cairo a bit and then to end our adventure... a picture of Eli at the airport in Amsterdam...I will let him post about this on his blog, I just HAD to post the picture...


5 comments:

Jenalee said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! ALL of it! I have been checking this blog a million times waiting for an update. It was well worth the wait. Post more pictures! I'm glad you are home safe.

I love you and am SOOOO jealous!

ELI said...

Wow, there are some really good pictures of me in here. I think I'm going to send them into a modeling agency.

Jenalee said...

So, how about getting me invited to Emily's blog? That would be fun. And Eli, you are such a hottie. If I would have known you were going to be so dang cute I may not have been in such a hurry to get married.

Krishelle....you smell.....gooood.

Holly said...

Those pictures are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Uncle Will said...

I'm addicted to your blog because you have posted more photos than me or Eli! Plus your blog plays music! I found a Muslim Call To Prayer on iTunes and it kind of sounds like when Eli talks Arabic. I put it on my iPod so I can listen to it five times a day.

I copied some of the photos from your blog and pasted them into my blog -- you probably want me to tip you now, huh???

I'm kind of sad that we're not in the Middle East anymore. I told Nona that you said you would drink a gallon of dirty Nile water if it meant you could be back in Cairo right now and she said that a gallon was too much but maybe a cup would be okay.