Sunday, November 16, 2008

An Opportunity to Help Around the Holidays...

I got this forward from my mom and wanted to help spread the word...

From my Mom:
"Hey, everyone - if you can send this message on to all your friends and family ... it will help get the word out. Please post it on Facebook or your Blogs - I would really appreciate it. There is a great need and we love this family. xo Cathie"

From some Close Friends:
"Hey Everyone, As you know, our family has had a long battle with breast cancer. Thankfully, we are doing well, but financially it's taken its toll. Thanks to my sisters in law, we received an offer we couldn't refuse."

"On December 11th at 7:00pm we're having a Christmas benefit concert with performer, John Canaan http://www.johncanaan.com/ at Bingham High School in south Jordan. He has been kind enough to donate his time and talent. He is AMAZING personally & professionally!! Proceeds will go to paying off our medical bills and 10% will go to The Susan G. Komen Foundation. We'd love to have you attend!"

"You can buy tickets on-line at http://aseasonforhope.blogspot.com/ We appreciate your support more than you'll ever know. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone else who may be interested."

Check out the link to the blog above for more information about their situation. Tickets are just $10. Please come if you can!

1 comment:

The Bullocks said...

hi, so we should have a craft night and I'll bring the puppets. I didn't have a pattern. I just pinned my sister-in-laws puppets to new felt and then cut mine out. then I just looked at hers to copy them they were super easy.
I hope you had a good Christmas and I hope you were blessed from santa mac.