Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 Random Things

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, please write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. Be sure to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs (+) on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1- I have been tagged 78 times to do this note...I finally gave in.
2- I love all kinds of music even music in different languages. I have 592 albums on Itunes (I love Itunes...I spend way too much time and money there).
3- I LOVE Shakira...AND...we have the same birthday! (we are kindred spirits for sure)
4- I have worked for the same company for 10 years...Wow...I feel old!
5- I have visited 17? different countries.
6- I LOVE anything pumpkin...ice cream, cake, pie, bread, you name it...I LOVE it.
7- I have 3 beautiful neices and 1 handsome nephew who I adore.
8- My newest neice is named Krishelle...aren't I lucky?? It's because I'm the favorite.
9- I love watching Ghost Hunters...Wednesday nights are the best night ever because it's on 4 times.
10- I love to sew...I just wish I was as good as my mom...she's amazing!
11- When I worked at Artic Cirlce in Logan, I was robbed by gunpoint...scary!
12- I LOVE my family...all of them, as strange as they are. I hope to grow up to be just as cool as my mom and dad.
13- I love sudoku...I am such a dork.
14- I have a small collection of purses....at one time it was over 120, but thanks to Eli my obsession is under control at the moment. (I still have too many but it's at least under 100)
15- I also have a small collection of chopsticks, silk bedding from China, and Russian Nesting Dolls...Once I find something I love I just can't stop.
16- I have a HUGE crush on Justin Timberlake...I know, I know...I'm not 12 years old, but I still LOVE him!!!
17- I can't stand it when there isn't a candle, a scentsy, or some kind of something running to make my house smell good.
18- I love getting mail...as long as it's not bills...I mostly love little notes and cards.
19- I have OCD with my alarm clock...I check it about 192 times each night before I go to bed, and sometimes wake up in the night to check it...I am soo worried it won't go off.
20- I love going out to see movies...I could go every night!
21- I love to sit around with my cousins, uncles, aunts, parents, brothers, sisters etc... and tell crazy stories about the family. And am happy to go through scary/horrible/embarassing experiences just to have a great story to tell later!
22- I love to read. My favorite books are Angels and Demons by Dan Brown and the Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.
23- I love having my toenails painted...I just hate doing it myself.
24- The strangest place I have been is called Salvation Mountain...it's nuts!!
25- I can't go in Bath and Body Works or any fabric store without spending at least $100. So...I just have to stay away (unless I can't)...

OK...that was hard! I am going to tag anyone who hasn't done this yet...

1 comment:

Cathie said...

We learned a lot about you. We love you. You are an awesome girl! So talented, beautiful inside and out and a very amzing friend to all who need one. We so admire your example, support and help to your brother and sisters. YOU ROCK! Mom and Dad xoxo
PS......your car is still awaiting a new owner....how can we help??? :)