Friday, April 2, 2010

Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?



Emrie Lynn

My new adorable niece was born on Friday March 26, 2010 to Andy and Micalyne. She is just the sweetest little thing. Poor Micalyne had a pretty rough pregnancy with kidney stones and gall stones and then a pretty rough delivery, but is doing great now that it is all over and she has a little one to cuddle. Andy is just the cutest little dad and has been such a great support to Micalyne. I am so excited for both of them!! (and hope they let me come visit lots and lots!!!)

3 comments:

Christy said...

She is so sweet.... and I am laughing because I had Joshua Radin's "Brand New Day" playing before I took my player off. A girl after my own heart... love it!

Cathie said...

Thanks for being the greatest aunt to Emrie...Kaylee, Kamree, Jace and Krishelle Kate there ever was! (and daughter to me! Love you!!! xo)

Heather said...

She is very sweet!