Tuesday, September 2, 2008

San Felipe

















For anyone who doesn't know, I just got back from Mexico. My Uncle Will, his friend Missy and I went for Labor Day wekend. It was sooo much fun!






We go to San Felipe (Baja) whenever we can. We stay in a little place right on the beach.






We flew to San Diego on Friday night and rented a car that we drove to my Grandma's house in Brawley, California. Right on the border of Mexico. I am soo glad that we got to see my grandma. She is so sweet and had the most GIANT meal prepared for us when we got there at 11:00 PM. We stayed at her house that night and then drove to Mexico the next day. It was about a 2 hour drive.






We spent most of our time in Mexico on the beach!! Which was fabulous! I could just live on the beach. One scary thing that happened...I got bit on the toe by a crab!!! I was terrified!! We also did some shopping and loaded up on silver jewelry and sunglasses!!






Here are a few pictures I took while we were gone.






7 comments:

Holly said...

You are the traveling Diva! I love the beach too, I just never get there. Fun stuff! How about a girls night out with me, you, and Jen next week?

The Bell Family said...

First of all, are you sure it was a crab that pinched your toe? I'm just saying - you never know what is actually in the water! Also, next time you guys go somewhere, an invite would be nice.......I'm totally prepared to put Kaylee in charge of the kids so I can have some fun! J/K I'm glad you guys got to go!

Andrea said...

I'm so jealous! Sounds like a fun trip.

Cathie said...

Love the pictures...hate the crab! Grandma said you looked great! So glad you had a great time! I love you. Mom
ps is that tatoo permanent?!! jk

ELI said...

I'm so mad at you right now. If you leave the country without me agian. . . 9 or 10 more times and I'm outa here!

Anonymous said...

Next time I hope you bring me =)

Kalli said...

That is so awesome! I've only been to Mexico once, but I loved it and can't wait to go back. Sounds like a great vacation!

(PS: If you want me to get Reeses Pieces phone number for you, I totally will. But we'd have to send him a picture first... maybe of M&Ms??)